Welcome to Read It Again!
A free curriculum supplement designed to develop and strengthen young children’s early foundations in language and literacy. This easy-to-follow curriculum supplement is for preschoolers, as well as infants and toddlers, and enhances the work already taking place in early learning environments.
Read It Again! is a free resource available to early childhood educators who want to bring recent research findings regarding the importance of intentional and systematic language and literacy instruction into their learning environments.
Read It Again! provides a systematic, intentional, and flexible approach to building children’s skills in four key areas of language and literacy: print knowledge, vocabulary, phonological awareness, and narrative.
The program includes 15 preselected, high-quality storybooks and is delivered using lightly scripted lessons twice per week for 30 weeks.
Implementation strategies are provided to meet the needs of diverse learners, as well as tools to monitor learner progress.
Get Read It Again! for your classroom
Read It Again! is a free curriculum supplement available to all and made specifically for those providing early child care and education. Get access to both Read It Again! Infants and Toddlers curriculum supplement (for children birth to age 3) and the Read It Again! PreK curriculum supplement (for ages 3-5).
How to get it:
- Complete an online Demographic Survey (10-15 minutes)
- After completing the survey, you will get access to the Read It Again! training. (2 hours)
- Complete the training at your own pace – in one sitting or over the course of multiple days. You can always come back and pick up where you left off.
- If you are an Ohio educator, you will receive two Ohio Approved credits.
- Complete the Pre-Implementation Survey (10-15 minutes) at the end of the Read It Again! training to officially complete your training and receive Ohio Approved credits. (Follow the instructions during the training).
- Once you complete the training, you will have access to all materials, including the Read It Again! Infants and Toddlers curriculum supplement and the Read It Again! PreK curriculum supplement.
Interested in Read It Again! but want to learn more? Watch a 30-minute kick-off video that introduces Read It Again!
Questions? Contact the Read It Again! team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Complete Read It Again! demographic survey
– Register and complete Read It Again! training
– Complete Read It Again! pre-implementation survey
January and February 2023
Attend a Read It Again! Q&A session
January 2023 – June 2023
– Deliver Read It Again! lessons (2 per week)
– Complete Implementation Notes (per lesson)
– Complete Pupil Progress Checklist (3 total)
– Complete Read It Again! implementation weekly check-in surveys
Complete Read It Again! post-implementation survey